The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Is anyone promoting the new lookmovie2 affiliate program? what are your results?

jsonbrawn

affiliate
Hello,
been around for a while and enjoying the content, it is really helpful!

I'm curious if anyone tried to be an affiliate for Lookmovie2 and if yes, what are your results?
I'm considering giving it a try as its an unusual project that I can only assume most type of traffic will have some interest in it.
if anyone got some results with it will be greatly appreciated to hear before starting to spend money on it ,

I'm glad you’re finding the content helpful. I haven’t personally tried being an affiliate for Lookmovie2, but it does sound like an intriguing project. Have you identified any specific traffic sources or strategies you’re considering?

I'm glad you’re finding the content helpful. I haven’t personally tried being an affiliate for Lookmovie2, but it does sound like an intriguing project. Have you identified any specific traffic sources or strategies you’re considering?
sure
will probably focus on interstitial / full page ads from some ad networks and maybe cloaked FB / Google campaigns.
i assume that once the traffic will reach the site, a lot of it will find it interesting - thats the hope at least.

MI
Back