The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Joey Blackhat -- A Cloaking Fantasy

Graybeard

Joey knows that the game can’t last forever and the penalties for getting caught are severe.
Yet, as he stares at the screen, a smirk forms on his lips.
The rush of bragging, the thrill of outsmarting the giants.
Wash rinse and repeat until you get banned over and over.

Chat GPT 4o
I was the Producer
1725365934454.png

Claude was the post production assistant:
final cut --when I had enough already
Bash:
ffmpeg -i '/home/barry/boards/aff_fix/2024/video-ffmpeg/FinalFrame/blackHat/final_output.mp4' \
       -i '/home/barry/boards/aff_fix/2024/video-ffmpeg/FinalFrame/blackHat/output_video.mp4' \
       -filter_complex "\
       [0:v]scale=1920:1080:force_original_aspect_ratio=decrease,pad=1920:1080:(ow-iw)/2:(oh-ih)/2,setsar=1,format=yuv420p[v0]; \
       aevalsrc=0:d=$(ffprobe -v error -show_entries format=duration -of default=noprint_wrappers=1:nokey=1 '/home/barry/boards/aff_fix/2024/video-ffmpeg/FinalFrame/blackHat/final_output.mp4')[a0]; \
       [1:v]scale=1920:1080:force_original_aspect_ratio=decrease,pad=1920:1080:(ow-iw)/2:(oh-ih)/2,setsar=1[v1]; \
       [v0][a0][v1][1:a]concat=n=2:v=1:a=1[outv][outa]" \
       -map "[outv]" -map "[outa]" \
       -c:v libx264 -c:a aac \
       final_concatenated_output.mp4

This is mostly new to me so it took too long but we (AI &me) made some new editing scripts --so there was a net gain

The man in the video as generated by : FinalFrame AI Video Generation and Storyboarding
First time AI video generation by me so it's rather crude.

The lead in was a Pixabay background image with 2 passes with the lettering I made with Inkscape.
Then concatenated (joined) then concatenated together in the final cut after editing.

Now, to start to monetize these ideas with some possible offer/product with videos on Youtube or Social media?

I had a peek at that FinalFrame site. Wish I had a use for it, it looks amazing.

I had a peek at that FinalFrame site. Wish I had a use for it, it looks amazing.
It's beta site and sort of limited functionality. I bought 20 credits for $2.99 that blackhat cost 8 credits to make for 3 seconds 97 total frames --couldn't edit by frame count and loop the vid without it jerking bad...

It's beta site and sort of limited functionality. I bought 20 credits for $2.99 that blackhat cost 8 credits to make for 3 seconds 97 total frames --couldn't edit by frame count and loop the vid without it jerking bad...
Too bad they're charging for it then. Maybe user feedback to work out the bugs would be better?

banners
Back