The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Just Launched an Affiliate Program, not sure how to get good niche Affiliates!

Anandpatel

Top Affiliate Program
Affiliate Manager
ThemeSelection Affiliate Program
Hello everyone,

We've just launched our Affiliation Program and are looking to promote it and invite as many affiliates as we can.

What should I do to promote it effectively?

I don't have a general audience like web hosting, but my audience is mostly composed of front-end developers and programmers.

So, how can I find the best affiliates for my program?

Hi, Anand. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Please be aware that you cannot promote your products, services or company until/unless you are an approved vendor, as per our TOS.

Applying is fast, free and easy and goes through the approval process quickly if you have all the requirements in place before submitting your application.

This link tells you how: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

This is the application page: https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add

This is what you must have in place in order to be approved: https://www.affiliatefix.com/attachments/vendor-requirements-v09a-pdf.32322/

Meantime, wait until you receive your approval and vendor guidelines before posting any type of promotional content.

If you need help, just let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

I'm not promoting it!

I'm just asking for help!
I get that but only now that you've told me. You were outright offering commissions and mentioning your company name.

Honestly, just submit your application and do it the right way. You own a business, so you'll want to run it professionally. Once you have vendor credentials, you'll be an official resource and can freely post within guidelines to let more than 137,000 members know what you have to offer.

It only takes a couple of minutes to apply and a few days to hear back, usually. Applications are processed Monday to Thursday and the fastest way to get approved is to have all the requirements in place before submitting.

MI
Back