The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Seeking Help Looking for a traffic source for geo Russia

SpoonST

affiliate
Guys, hello everyone!

I need your help, namely, advise me on traffic sources for geo Russia.
My traffic vertical is crypto/investment.

Interested in inapp traffic, push notifications, native, banners, spam and mailings. Anywhere there is a quality audience. I have already looked through quite a few networks like PushHouse Kadam Tacoloco and about 30-40 more popular teaser networks. It would be interesting, in light of teaser advertising, to test some new and little-known networks with traffic to Russia. I also actively work with inapp traffic, including Unity, Mintegral, Ironsource and dozens of other companies, but I would be glad to receive advice on similar interesting traffic sources.
Perhaps someone is engaged in Ru traffic and is ready to sell it?
I will gladly consider the opportunity to buy it from sources such as Yandex, Maytarget, Mail ru Group and others.

Hi, there. Welcome to the forums.

Thought I would just point out that you can also post your request in the Business Centre and use a Looking For label. Traffic network reps are more likely to find you there and if they have what you're looking for, may respond. ;)

Look for high DA/PA blog sites serving your niche audience where you can post as a guest. You can write an article addressing the issues faced by your target audience and provide a comprehensive solution for their problems. This in turn will attract visitors looking for your niche topics.

banners
Back