The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Network Wanted Looking for a traffic source for geo Russia

SpoonST

affiliate
Guys, hello everyone!

I need your help, namely, advise me on traffic sources for geo Russia.
My traffic vertical is crypto/investment.

Interested in inapp traffic, push notifications, native, banners, spam and mailings. Anywhere there is a quality audience. I have already looked through quite a few networks like PushHouse Kadam Tacoloco and about 30-40 more popular teaser networks. It would be interesting, in light of teaser advertising, to test some new and little-known networks with traffic to Russia. I also actively work with inapp traffic, including Unity, Mintegral, Ironsource and dozens of other companies, but I would be glad to receive advice on similar interesting traffic sources.
Perhaps someone is engaged in Ru traffic and is ready to sell it?
I will gladly consider the opportunity to buy it from sources such as Yandex, Maytarget, Mail ru Group and others.

This is the available traffic volume calculation in Zeropark:

1720866923724.png

Don't know if that helps but I've always been a fan of ZP. They aren't a smaller advertiser, though.

Also, have you had a look in the Resources section? Lots of ad networks in there.

Guys, hello everyone!

I need your help, namely, advise me on traffic sources for geo Russia.
My traffic vertical is crypto/investment.

Interested in inapp traffic, push notifications, native, banners, spam and mailings. Anywhere there is a quality audience. I have already looked through quite a few networks like PushHouse Kadam Tacoloco and about 30-40 more popular teaser networks. It would be interesting, in light of teaser advertising, to test some new and little-known networks with traffic to Russia. I also actively work with inapp traffic, including Unity, Mintegral, Ironsource and dozens of other companies, but I would be glad to receive advice on similar interesting traffic sources.
Perhaps someone is engaged in Ru traffic and is ready to sell it?
I will gladly consider the opportunity to buy it from sources such as Yandex, Maytarget, Mail ru Group and others.
We'd gladly provide traffic if you think we are a match. We are an ad network providing push, native and banners for all goes and verticals and we have several tools to help you fine-tune your results. You can check our traffic inventory on our website and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help with anything.

We'd gladly provide traffic if you think we are a match. We are an ad network providing push, native and banners for all goes and verticals and we have several tools to help you fine-tune your results. You can check on our website and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help with anything.
Hello Mondiad
Already working with your network
Thanks anyway for answer :)

banners
Back