The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

For Hire Looking for affiliate manager (dating industry) position!

Xferryx

affiliate
I am very interested in exploring this opportunity. While I have not held the title of "Manager" in the past, I have substantial experience in affiliate marketing and am eager to take on new challenges and responsibilities. ( Experience with over 6 YEARS ) in the dating industry

In my previous roles, I have been deeply involved in managing affiliate campaigns, optimizing performance, and collaborating closely with both internal teams and external partners. I believe this hands-on experience, combined with my strong organizational and communication skills, equips me well for stepping into a managerial position.

"I have attended numerous affiliate conferences in UAE, ES, CZ, PT, CY where I’ve built strong connections with managers, affiliates, and key industry professionals, gaining extensive insights and a broad network in the field."
I began my journey as an affiliate at 16, and now at 22, I consider my age to be one of my greatest strengths. My early start has given me valuable experience and a unique perspective in the industry."

Hi. I've moved this thread to the Seeking Opportunities part of the Employment forum and added an eye-catching For Hire label for you.

Best of luck with your job search! :)

MI
Back