The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Offer Wanted Looking for CC sweeps Direct Advertisers!

Anyone has any suggestion regarding such niche? a help would be appreciated
if you’re looking for CC sweeps direct advertisers, you might want to check out networks like AdCombo or MaxBounty, as they often have strong offers in that niche. If you're open to discussing potential partnerships, feel free to reach out to me - you can also reach me on Skype - live:arielbasson_1

They really don't have many options for US region. I tried to look out and found nothing such interesting, there were options but SOI based for US.
MaxBounty,
They are someone i am not sure might be interesting in partnership with us! :/

If you're open to discussing potential partnerships, feel free to reach out to me - you can also reach me on Skype - live:arielbasson_1
Thanks for the invitation, you guys are RTB or DSP type system isn't it?

PropellerAds
I haven't reached them as they are RTB, DSP system, i didn't knew if they would have offers system as well to share!
Where i am signup with Zeydoo, but the manager is not to responsive, also didn't got much approval on offers from them somehow :/

I have clixscale from the very beginning but somehow they have stopped CC submit offers and i am not sure why? I had bunch of their sweeps offers, but as soon as i get the traffic, they just paused them:/

Goldrush and propush sounds like an options to me for now. I'll like to give them a try:)

banners
Back