The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Seeking Help Looking for Suitable Offers or CPA Networks for Email Marketing Traffic.

WillieWillie

Hello fellow marketers, I have a stable traffic source from Email Marketing, primarily targeting men aged 25-50 who are interested in finance. My recent email campaigns have achieved an open rate of around 5%. However, I haven't found the right offer or CPA network to fully utilize this traffic yet. If anyone has any suggestions for good offers or reputable networks, please share them with me. Thanks in advance!

What does finance mean to you?
That is such a vague description that it's meaningless.
Thank you for your feedback. In the context of email marketing, "finance" refers to a specific sector that includes various topics such as investment, loans, insurance, and asset management. My target audience consists of men aged 25-50 who are interested in these aspects of finance.

I’m looking for offers or CPA networks that provide products or services relevant to what my audience is seeking. If you have any suggestions for specific offers or reputable networks in the finance sector, I would greatly appreciate your input. Thank you =))

Yeah, do you have a more specific description of the niche you target or the offer requirements you seek?
I'm focusing on finance areas like personal finance management, investment, credit cards, loans, and insurance. I'm looking for high-quality CPA offers suited for men aged 25-50, with strong conversion potential and competitive payouts. If you have any suggestions for offers or networks in these areas, I would appreciate your input. Thanks!

MI
Back