The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Low competion's effects on rank

genuwine4532

affiliate
I have several KW that are so micro niche that there are literally less than 3 competitors in search results and lots of monthly searches, I am wondering if this will make the natural rank much easier, I mean once google crawls my site will it be more inclined to place me there??? Does that make sense?

I feel like I should do something with those precious KW in addition to waiting for google, I mean besides the Bum techniques, social bkmrks and such.

whenever there is less competition it will be easier to get onto the top of google.
you will just have to wait until google crawls your site.
patience is a virtue

Low competition effects on rank

Yeah that's what I figured, I did Linda's google toolbar technique so hopefully I won't have to wait 3 years.

Thanks 999

Just because there may be low competiton as far as competing pages, does not mean it is not competetive as far as links are concerned. The top 10 competetiors may have loads of links anchored with that phrase and may have the keywords and/or phrases in the content and the title , not as an exact phrase.

That is why i have always said you need to analize the inbound links.

A good example of this is "Click Here"

adobe ranks # 1 in google for it, but the phrase is not in the title or content, but it has been there for years. They are there from links anchored as "click here" and you could fight for decades to beat them out.

You have to do link analysis to figure out what you need to beat them.

"Click here" Really good example Jim.

"less than 3 competitors in search results and lots of monthly searches"

Lots of people are looking for something like that and it's so hard to find a niche that popular with only 3 competitors. TYPICALLY the more money is in the niche the more competitive it will be, so I'm wondering if it's a niche that can be easily monetized. It's pretty hard to find a niche that isn't tapped. So if you did you are very lucky!

Low competition effects on rank

YES IT'S ACTUALLY TRUE, It's really just like 20 kw for a micro niche within a bigger niche, and i did LOTS of research on the subject so I'm pretty sure about the numbers.
As far as backlinks, I am not sure, just learning as I go.

Maybe the search numbers just seem big to me,
for example one keyword has 3 allintitle results and 1325 monthly searches plus includes the KW BUY in search which maybe good for conversion.
Another has 600 monthly search results with 0 allintitle with KW BUY
Another has 1500 monthly search results with 3 allintitle PLUS SEVERAL OTHERS
Are the search numbers not really that big?

The MACRO niche is such that there are dozens of micro niches and so the main KW is saturated but not many of the MICRO KW for the many products associated with it. I figure that if I target these micro KW and with the low competition all combined I should target a decent amount of traffic.
Does that make sense?

Makes perfect sense! Sounds like you found a good one -
especially if there is good search volume with the word buy in it.

You GO genuwine!

MI
Back