The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Market Your Site Like Google Doesn?t Exist

D

djbaxter

Market Your Site Like Google Doesn?t Exist!
by Lynne Terry
July 7, 2012

Do all the recent Google updates have you in a spin? Are you trying to keep up with Penguin, Panda and all the update versions ? along with speculation and possible fixes discussed across the blogosphere? It has people running in circles, watching stats like a hawk, and making all kinds of changes to their sites in hopes of recovering in the search results ? or in hopes of not getting ?hit? in the first place.

It seems pretty obvious that Google is not done updating. Not by a long shot. Good grief, let?s hope not anyway! Right? Expect more updates before the year is out.

I haven?t experienced a drop in rankings or traffic through any of the Google updates. In fact, my web traffic just continues to improve. Of course, I?ve been marketing my business and websites online since way before Google even existed ? or Facebook either, for that matter?

Market Your Business Like Google Doesn?t Exist!
Read more...

I agree, just provide great content for people. It's what Google wants, so you should actually go up the rankings with each update.

We will never get ahead of Google. The days of manipulating search engines are over. You just have to put in the effort to make good quality content for your customers via blogging etc etc.

MI
Back