The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Matt Cutts` Personal Predictions

TeamPlayer

affiliate
Matt Cutts` personal predictions on his blog...

My 2008 predictions

2008 will be the year that hacking and search engine optimization (SEO) collide in a major way. By the end of the year, a nontrivial fraction of blackhat SEO will involve illegally hacking sites for links or landing pages. One webhost will get a significant black eye as hundreds or thousands of customers’ websites are hacked. The growth of illegal-blackhat SEO will leave traditional blackhats with a difficult choice: risk doing something illegal or sit out.

Interesting read, though as he himself points out, these are some of his personal predictions, not necessarily Google`s.

Great Predictions indeed means black hat will take all the cream while white hat will have only water!!! ;)

blackhat SEO will involve illegally hacking sites for links or landing pages.

This sadly happened to one of my sites late last year, took some time to realize this :(

This sadly happened to one of my sites late last year, took some time to realize this :(

Temi we have to be strong enough and prevent it to some extent by supporting and uniting with each other as unity have a great power and impact.

We are 6 days into march, and I am on my fourth clean up of infected sites, all PRN sites.

ADDED, none of them are mine, they are people who have come to me after losing rankings without reason.

Interesting.

A prediction if that happens, the person who finds a way of detecting and informing these links will become a millionaire.

ANd the person who finds a way of preventing it will become a billionaire :)

banners
Back