The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

more and more drops....

OldDarkstarAccount

affiliate
I saw no post here about it , so I went ahead and started myself.

I think you all know about the recent PR drops and you probably read some articles and participated to some discussion about it.

But for those who haven't read too much about it, please see this and this articles.

Also big names like directory.v7n.com , seopedia.org or aviva have a drop in PR.

I can add alivedirectory.com, directorydump.com....

Many sites remain to the same PR , some go down. I have seem no increase of PR lately. I wonder if G is changing the algo or is it a 'manual' drop of PR ?

Looks like only sites that are over dependent on links from Socialbook marking got hammered in this current Google PR hammering round.

You probably got served by a different data centre. The only reason I can think of why APoundalink lost PR is that it used to have quite a few links from social book marking sites.

Non of my other site BFP sites has lots PR in the last few days.

I see. A good argument, but still I think there are big sites ( not directories but blogs ) that lost PR and I don't think its because of this social bookmarking thing. For example Cristian Mezei's blog had almost nothing to do with links from sb.

Can't wait untill things settle down and G stops piddling about :p

Let the good times roll :)

banners
Back