The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New adult OF account seeking traffic

Ok, let me rephrase then: does anyone have any contacts that can serve as a consultant in advising an individualized marketing strategy or recommended agency that can aid my wife and I in building our OnlyFans sub base?

We've had a few companies try to register here as OnlyFans promoting agencies, but none of them so far have panned out to be legitimate. They all had very unsophisticated sites and no official affiliate portals after signing up. We've had a few other members trying to do the same as you, infact, we had a couple of members that were at it for over a year with little success.

From the research I have done, when vetting vendors, I learned pretty quick that due to advertising restrictions everywhere increasing that most were using Twitter, Reddit, TikTok, and Instagram to leverage signups. It's a very competitive space which lends to thinking it has merit as a market, but it is also very apparent that building followers and clientele relies mostly on finding and implementing a presence on these platforms.

My other takeaways were using dating apps like Tinder and Bumble to promote your account and attract subscribers as well as leveraging adult websites for posting teaser content and engaging with potential subscribers.

In the end, I see a lot of the earmarks of what content marketers media teams do for more mainstream sites but with far fewer restrictions and regs to deal with. Additionally, most all high value content sites always use a great deal of paid traffic, something that may be difficult for an OnlyFans promotion.

Ok, let me rephrase then: does anyone have any contacts that can serve as a consultant in advising an individualized marketing strategy or recommended agency that can aid my wife and I in building our OnlyFans sub base?
you can try to purchase from some networks that push native traffic, such as Adsterra, You need to check if the network provide dating or adult traffic!

banners
Back