The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New Business Directory

RiverWire

affiliate
Hey all, Ive just started a UK Business Directory

Just for people on the forum im allowing 1 listing per member for free.

Please UK business related only

If you can link back to the directory with a PR5 or above link then i will make your listing a Permanent Featured link in that category.

If there is anyone that would like to be a partner please link to the directory, if we could exchange email links too e.g when someone submits there site and gets approved they get an email with some "recommended SiteS".

There will be many more sub directory's by tomorrow but i thought id let you all know first.

Http://www.businessdir.eu

Thanks GKD haven't finished all of the category's yet but its getting there.

Any recommendations that you think would improve it more ?

It's going to be on the homepage of Clush directory so with any luck some of it's popularity will rub of on mine lol

I'm not sure wheter it's my screen, but the sponsored link sites towards the bottom look a bit too big so the website images look a bit blurry.

Lets see what other members have to say??

I'm not sure wheter it's my screen, but the sponsored link sites towards the bottom look a bit too big so the website images look a bit blurry.

Lets see what other members have to say??

Agree with you gkd. Sponsored link thumbnail look a bit too big.

Try to use normal size there then it looks perfect. Its just my openion.

Nice directory. wish you all the best.

Thanks very much :D

That looks better

Good thank for pointing it out i did think it was a bit funny but needed someone else to tell me to do it lol.

Any idea's or tips this is my first proper directory ive read alot but i know how much you guys love directories here and your my inspiration :sSc_hidingsofa:

Yeah thats my next step i thought id make sure everything was inplace before i started to sort out my links etc.

Would you say that just putting the site in 1000's of directorys or emailing webmasters trying to become partner directorys( frontpage link) would be a better start.

Id prefer the second but am aware it will be hard considering the domain has no pr or back links

Yeah that would be a good start, if there is anyone here that would like sidewide link exchange please contact me :sSig_goodjob: ;)

MI
Back