The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New & Different way of Promoting your website

andyleem

affiliate
Hi,

I'm Andrew, the webmaster of KeywordHub.co.uk

KeywordHub is here to help you find the products or services you are looking for, simply use the search box below to find businesses that cater for your needs.
If you run a business, KeywordHub offers a new, innovative way to get noticed online in its unique business directory. Simply choose keywords that are relevant to your business then define them as a link to your website. These keywords then get added to our business directory, becoming active in your chosen category and also triggering your business to be returned in users search results. Your first keyword is completely FREE.

Until 30th August I am upgrading your first keyword to FEATURED, completely free of charge. That means your keyword will show up on the homepage of the website. Because the featured area is not full yet your word will show up every single time someone visits the site until there are enough keyword in the for them to be rotated, so be quick!

REMEMBER THIS IS A NEW SITE SO ALL THE BEST KEYWORDS ARE AVAILABLE NOW, DON'T MISS OUT!

I will accept all positive and negative criticism. There are a few parts of the site which need tweaking that I am aware about, I am working on them now.

MI
Back