The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

New Member Zoe.zheng

Zoe. zheng

affiliate
Hi there. We are mobisummer, a network working with many famous advs directly. We get budget from shopee, shein, Tiktok and tencent games. The virticle include e-commerce, games, social networking, short dramas, financial loan products, tool-based products, etc. We are looking for long-term partnership with publishers who can provide high quality traffic. CPI/CPA/CPE/CPS models avaliable and both API and MMP links avaliable.

* Edited by Admin *

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Zoe, welcome to affiliateFix forum,

If you're new to the forum make sure to apply as a resource before doing your company promotion! :)
Thanks for reminding me. Could you plz tell me how to apply as a resource? And how can I meet the affiliates who can provide me traffic? Plz let me know if you can help

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You're invited to register your business as a resource
Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

AS Graybeard mentioned, you can apply through following!

Once you're approved, you can do promotional post to promote your company, keep up to date through the platform while checking it time to time to see if there's anyone interested in promoting offers, participating in different threads to show more of your company visibility to pubs through the platform!:)

Hello and welcome, @Zoe. zheng !

As you may have noticed, this thread has been moved to Introductions, so our members can welcome you.

Could you plz tell me how to apply as a resource?
It's fast, free (for one rep) and easy, just follow the links that Graybeard posted above for you.

And how can I meet the affiliates who can provide me traffic?
By becoming a vetted, verified and approved resource member.

If you need any help with submitting an application, just let us know.

Hello and welcome, @Zoe. zheng !

As you may have noticed, this thread has been moved to Introductions, so our members can welcome you.

It's fast, free (for one rep) and easy, just follow the links that Graybeard posted above for you.

By becoming a vetted, verified and approved resource member.

If you need any help with submitting an application, just let us know.
Get it. Thanks you guys :-)*

MI
Back