The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Seeking Help New to affiliate marketing

asafs

Hi guys,

I'm familiar with affiliate marketing for years but haven't really got into it. I have lots of experience with ecom and digital marketing and I want start promoting affiliate offers in finance niche.
Every affiliate network I'm trying to get accepted require references, AM's to reach out and proof of traffic which obviously I don't have since I'm just getting started.
How can I overcome this requests and convince them approve my applications?

Hi guys,

I'm familiar with affiliate marketing for years but haven't really got into it. I have lots of experience with ecom and digital marketing and I want start promoting affiliate offers in finance niche.
Every affiliate network I'm trying to get accepted require references, AM's to reach out and proof of traffic which obviously I don't have since I'm just getting started.

Hi guys,

The personal finance niche is a popular one, meaning it sells a lot/fast. I have messaged you a list of affiliate networks that are free and don't require more than registering your contact information.

Last edited:
I have messaged you
Please share the information in this thread, so all members can benefit from it.

And this is just an FYI to prevent any misunderstandings - TOS.

AffiliateFix Personal Messaging System
• Spamming member inboxes with our personal messaging system is strictly forbidden and will result in a permanent ban from the community.
• Prospecting, marketing, selling, or recruiting through our personal messaging system is strictly forbidden and will result in a permanent ban.

Please share the information in this thread, so all members can benefit from it.

And this is just an FYI to prevent any misunderstandings - TOS.

AffiliateFix Personal Messaging System
• Spamming member inboxes with our personal messaging system is strictly forbidden and will result in a permanent ban from the community.
• Prospecting, marketing, selling, or recruiting through our personal messaging system is strictly forbidden and will result in a permanent ban.
CJ/CJ Affiliate/Commission Junction (one in the same), Click Bank, Rakuten, Awin, Amazon, Share A Sale, and Ebay.

banners
Back