The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

New to Forum

spdorje

Hi everyone! My name is Stephen and I am just starting out in Affiliate Marketing. I have worked in the Trades/Hospitality sector for 20+ years. My primary reasons for geeting involved in AM is to create a full-time income (in time LOL) and to provide valuable information to others.

I hope to receive lots of suggestions, information and stories from those veterans of Affiliate Marketing. Please, no get-rich-quick products. Just ethical and honest information. I'll, in turn, share my experiences with others as requested.

Welcome to 5 Star, Stephen.

Because you are just starting out in affiliate marketing, our Newbie Affiliate Forum would probably be the best place for you to start reading. You should pay close attention to the "Sticky" threads because they have so much useful information http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

You may ask questions whenever you have any. Our members are friendly and very helpful. You will receive useful answers without anyone trying to sell you get-rich-quick junk, or anything else, because we don't allow it in our discussion forums.

Thanks for joining.

banners
Back