The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

No commission on dog food?

NFASI

affiliate
I ran a promo for a certain brand of dog food and several orders were placed but I didn't get any commissions. I double checked that I had the right ID, Access Key and Secret Key. Shouldn't I have gotten a commission? The orders have all shipped and been received and paid for.
Thanks!!

I would think so --what's their reason --perhaps a minimum threshold for payment $50, $100 something like that?

Payment period: NET 10, NET 30?

I would think so --what's their reason --perhaps a minimum threshold for payment $50, $100 something like that?

Payment period: NET 10, NET 30?
I'm not looking at payments - am looking at Summary Report that shows earnings, by product. I shows total items ordered through product link but under Earnings it doesn't show these sales.

but under Earnings it doesn't show these sales.
Were they returned or something? Payments not gone through yet or being disputed?

What are their payment terms and thresholds? Maybe your answer lies there. If not, you might want to ask the company or affiliate manager, whichever applies.

I ran a promo for a certain brand of dog food and several orders were placed but I didn't get any commissions. I double checked that I had the right ID, Access Key and Secret Key. Shouldn't I have gotten a commission? The orders have all shipped and been received and paid for.
Thanks!!
It sounds frustrating that you're seeing the orders placed but no commissions reflecting in your earnings. I would double check if the brand has any special conditions for commission payments, such as excluding certain products or shipping locations from the program.
I'm not looking at payments - am looking at Summary Report that shows earnings, by product. I shows total items ordered through product link but under Earnings it doesn't show these sales.
Also, make sure the tracking link was correctly set up for the entire transaction process. Have you tried reaching out to the affiliate program support team to see if there’s any delay or issue on their end?

How do I find my "affiliate manager"? Yes, the links are correct, there were no returns, ordered by several people. How do I find any restriction by the pet food company? This is for Amazon Affiliate

Last edited:
Amazon Associates typically pays out commissions on a monthly basis, approximately 60 days after the end of the month in which the commissions were earned. For example, commissions earned in January would generally be paid at the end of March.

How do I find my "affiliate manager"? This is for Amazon Affiliate
If you're an Amazon affiliate then what Graybeard said. Amazon does not pay immediately or fast, nor do they offer a dedicated affiliate manager, at least as far I know or experienced. Perhaps super affiliates would get one but I doubt super affiliates are interested in Amazon commissions unless the commission incentives were improved.

Affiliate networks and programs assign affiliate managers, sorry, I didn't realize you didn't mean one of those.

If you're an Amazon affiliate then what Graybeard said. Amazon does not pay immediately or fast, nor do they offer a dedicated affiliate manager, at least as far I know or experienced. Perhaps super affiliates would get one but I doubt super affiliates are interested in Amazon commissions unless the commission incentives were improved.

Affiliate networks and programs assign affiliate managers, sorry, I didn't realize you didn't mean one of those.
My nonprofit is an Amazon Affiliate. I'm not talking about what they pay me - I'm talking about the report that shows what I have EARNED. Other products sold through my links show up: product, commission earned, etc. But the dog food does NOT show up as a linked product that was sold. This is not complicated: go to your Amazon Affiliate Report then pick Earnings Report. Lots of products have sold through our links and show on the report as EARNING a commission dollar amount EXCEPT THE DOG FOOD.

banners
Back