The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Question | Adding Local Business to the Website for Linking

MarkMarkt

Hello everyone, my question is simple. How can I add local businesses to my website in bulk for backlinks?

I want to explain more to make it clear. I will scrape 'XYZ Service near me', and get the local service's contact info e.g. phone number, website, and address. Then make a directory website, and give backlinks to all in separate URLs. My contact info will be at the top of the pages.

I found one but it is limited to getting data from only one website.

City Page Pro

Does anybody have any flexible idea or technique other than City Page Pro?

What is the whole point in this and how do you intend to monetize the work product (the website)?

Scrape the local chamber of commerce for their member information.
State licensing authorities (in the US) publish data files of licensed professionals. The only problem with that: Many use home addresses --some use business addresses --being local you might be able to differentiate.

But what real utility is there in your website format? You need to answer that first (to yourself).

Moreover, why would you post this in the guides and case studies forum?

Moved to Newbies Forum.
It is my bad, Thank you...

What is the whole point in this and how do you intend to monetize the work product (the website)?

Scrape the local chamber of commerce for their member information.
State licensing authorities (in the US) publish data files of licensed professionals. The only problem with that: Many use home addresses --some use business addresses --being local you might be able to differentiate.

But what real utility is there in your website format? You need to answer that first (to yourself).
I have (citynameservice.com or servicecityname.com) websites, and I want to make directory websites with them
I will buy backlinks
also I can give thousands of backlinks to local businesses
In the end, I will have websites with good SEO scores. So I can generate calls from them.

I will buy backlinks
also I can give thousands of backlinks to local businesses

This is no longer a viable solution. The SE's are aggressively looking for, and penalizing for, purchased (non natural) backlinking methods and tactics. They are actively now penalizing for this practice.

Last edited:
MI
Back