The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Quick Web Index - Open for submission

deluxdon

affiliate
I am announcing the launch of a new General Web Directory Quick Web Index, Please submit your websites in the relevant categories for FREE. I have added about 306 categories there manually so far, if you don't find any category related to your website, please suggest a new category here for it. I will create it for sure.

URL: Quick Web Index

Only family friendly sites please. Start submitting your quality sites now.

DO NOT submit to TOP Catagories unless your a featured link please...

DO NOT Submit penis, brest enhancement sites or any crap sites that you know i will reject...

Thanks

DON.

(We change template in 2 days ;))

Don, thank you for the opportunity i seriously attacked your directory with my sites. As return please feel free to submit this great site into my seo directory. (bottom right corner)

Thanks for the offer Don. I submitted somes sites, including ones in my sig :)

Got more than 300 listings in just one day. Free submission offer ends anytime so take your free position now ;)

Hope I'm still in time :D
Submitted the links from my signature, Thanks for the opportunity.

Like Bagi, I can return you the favor and offer you the opportunity to add your directory in my niche directory (see sig).

Hope I'm still in time :D
Submitted the links from my signature, Thanks for the opportunity.

Like Bagi, I can return you the favor and offer you the opportunity to add your directory in my niche directory (see sig).

Approved all pending listings.

Thanks for giving me opportunity to add my directory in your niche directory. Will add it soon so be ready ;)

Hello Don, I have submitted some of our sites for your approval.
Thanks

Thanks for your submission Lovely. Approved all so far added.

Only rejected few those added at top level (1st level) categories where only featured listings allowed.

banners
Back