The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Recruiting affiliates on TikTok

OscarMike

I own an ecommerce brand. I'm using a Shopify affiliate program app that allows me to pay affiliates for promoting my product.

Is it possible to get Tik Tok creators to promote my product in exchange for a free product and an affiliate commission?

I'm thinking of using the TikTok Creator Marketplace to entice creators to sign up.

This way I don't have to pay for marketing.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks

It's definitely possible, you just need to consider which one would be worty!
What geo audiance they have specifically?

Reach them out through every single platform to get their attention. Also would be better to find some influencers on insta as well. It might cost you a bit at first as they would require test product, which you would pay (Free items gets more views initially!:)

But once it gets infront of audience eye, you're good to go!

Also make sure to ask influencers to share those post to you and allow you to remarket them, It would help you advertiser your product more frequently on your own pages!

I see a lot of reviews on Amazon for products that people got free via Vine in exchange for their reviews. Would that work for you, too?

I don't do social media, so no idea if that's helpful but thought I'd mention it.

Edit: I mean to find people to promote your products, not necessarily on Amazon.

im sure a lot of smaller creators would love a free item and commission on sales. after you get a couple promoting your product you can then share the data with larger creators and say like hey user x promoted my product and did x amount in a week.

MI
Back