The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Relevant or not ?

OldDarkstarAccount

affiliate
I am working on an Irish website with a partner. I have build links mostly from Irish IP or Irish domain name extensions.

Now I would like to go further and build links on larger scale, what should be the next step ?

- UK websites ?
- any international websites ?

Thanks,
Dks.

The site I'm working on right now is my client's site. I also have a partner with this site and she was the first one to handle it before I came. At first, since it's a .com.au based site, she worked with .com.au domains so to rank the site well at Australia. When the client wanted to rank high internationally, we teamed up. And now our client wants to rank high in .co.uk, so I'm working on building links with .co.uk based websites while may partner focuses on international.

For me, it's all based on what the client wants. So what about yours, is it your site or a clients' site? It entirely depends on the situation.

The site I'm working on right now is my client's site. I also have a partner with this site and she was the first one to handle it before I came. At first, since it's a .com.au based site, she worked with .com.au domains so to rank the site well at Australia. When the client wanted to rank high internationally, we teamed up. And now our client wants to rank high in .co.uk, so I'm working on building links with .co.uk based websites while may partner focuses on international.

For me, it's all based on what the client wants. So what about yours, is it your site or a clients' site? It entirely depends on the situation.

I don't prmote sites for my clients, I promote them for my clients clients. This is why I will argue black and blue with a client if what they are asking is not what is best for THEIR clients. I would rather lose a client than allow them to pay for something that is not in their best interests :(

Any on topic sites, regardless of geo location. have you set the site to its geo location in webmaster tools?

I do not have to set it, domain name extension is for ireland.

I was thinking on ranking it high for google.ie, and from what I know IE ips help a lot.

I have already started building link on-ontopic websites.

I know you don't 'have' to set it in WMT, but it will not hurt you at all to do so, and can only serve to re-enforce your location. It also shows google that your site is managed by someone with a bit of history. That's why verifying your site in WMT is always a good route to go down.

MI
Back