The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Seeking for collaborations and traffic exchange via tasks for users

marketingtoday

affiliate
We are running Telegram MiniApp with 150k+ users and are actively seeking for collaborations and traffic exchange via tasks for users! App has claim and tapping mechanics, and built around FinTech project. Pls contact me for traffic collabs.

Collab is a traffic exchange.

Collaboration:
the action of working with someone to produce or create something.

So then you are attempting to recruit from our membership. You are not actually collaborating but rather seeking traffic from affiliates.

If it were an exchange, you would be providing something of value to the affiliates other than monetization. So what would the affiliates receive from you when providing you traffic, the same traffic you have already developed and worn out?

Last edited:
Why are you not using a traffic exchange network? Using affiliates and/or content marketers for traffic exchange is never an equitable arrangement. It's always a one sided suckers bet. This is the single biggest reason that traffic exchange networks have always had a very difficult time making a go of it. There are a few that are established, but they all struggle with growth and relevance. Bots have been increasingly relevant for their market, but bots are the low end of the marketing realm. You won't find major brands permitting traffic sources of that nature.

Why would I exchange traffic when I can get cash for it?

no, affiliate program may be without money
So you are running an "affiliate program"
Well hypothetically speaking: If I am your affiliate, and you are the affiliate program --what do you expect me to do and not receive any payment for?

Married At First Sight Wow GIF by Lifetime

Why are you not using a traffic exchange network? Using affiliates and/or content marketers for traffic exchange is never an equitable arrangement. It's always a one sided suckers bet. This is the single biggest reason that traffic exchange networks have always had a very difficult time making a go of it. There are a few that are established, but they all struggle with growth and relevance. Bots have been increasingly relevant for their market, but bots are the low end of the marketing realm. You won't find major brands permitting traffic sources of that nature.

Why would I exchange traffic when I can get cash for it?
by developing traffic, the parties benefit from expanding the counter abroad, it’s as if they bought traffic from a friend of a friend

So you are running an "affiliate program"
Well hypothetically speaking: If I am your affiliate, and you are the affiliate program --what do you expect me to do and not receive any payment for?

Married At First Sight Wow GIF by Lifetime
this program is for owners of MiniApps, so that we can add a link to the corresponding collaboration page on our website, and they can add a link to us, this is not a referral program for referrals

this is not a referral program for referrals
Then it is not an affiliate program at all.
I think you are wasting your time here.
If you are a reputable organization you could attempt to establish yourself as an official resource here:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Get with the program

this is not an unconditional *drive-by* free advertising zone

this program is for owners of MiniApps

Well, since you admit you are creating a business relationship, then you are required to be a registered and approved business here. You have been avoiding the direct questions I've asked about that, so let me clear. DO NOT ATTEMPT to recruit from our members without first being a registered and approved vendor here. NO EXCEPTIONS!

it’s as if they bought traffic from a friend of a friend

That is NOT how business is conducted in this industry. Additionally, you are not here seeking friends, you ARE attempting to recruit people you do not know from our membership.

You are proposing a bogus and risky relationship. We protect our members!

That is NOT how business is conducted in this industry. Additionally, you are not here seeking friends, you ARE attempting to recruit people you do not know from our membership.

You are proposing a bogus and risky relationship. We protect our members!
as said earlier - I’m not recruiting partners here, I’m looking for web/mob/telegram application owners to set up a mutual link for collaboration

Nice meeting you mate:)

sounds great, you first need to apply as resource, further on! we are an affiliate network with diverse range of offers, i believe we can do potential business collaboration. Let's connect and discuss potential business together!

Looking forward to speaking with you

banners
Back