The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

SEO Rankings, who has them?

DonnieSEO

affiliate
Many people preach SEO without having any real results. First I want to know who is ranking in search engines?, how challenging the keywords are? and then tell me what strategies you've used that worked, and the ones that did not.

1. Patience. Plus domain age.
2. Providing content that people find useful.
3. Getting organic links as a result of #2.

It's not an affiliate site that I'm talking about but a main site started circa 1997-98 and subdomains added gradually up to 2004. I've been consistently on Google's page 1 and usually in the top 4 or 5, sometimes higher, for all major relevant search terms since 2000 or earlier.

Nice thats what I like to hear... I am looking for other SEO's to strategize with. I started learning SEO 2 years ago and I am ranking for very competitive national keywords on the top of the first page. I want to make some contacts here, for future endeavors. I just joined a fairly new SEO company, and I building lots of good connections.

I do focus on content mainly, and I know how long results can take, but where to publish can be a bit more challenging and with more resources/connections it makes that easier.

MI
Back