The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Seo Spam & Seo Fraud

seospamcop

affiliate
Hi all, just wanna know about seo spam and seo fruad. I mean how can I find it out whether the company I am about to hire for an SEO, is real and authentic. Currently, I am under-negotiation with one company (seobizworld) and as per my opinion so far, I don't think they are really capable to perform authentic and true seo to my website.

Please help out here...

Get them to clearly define what they plan to do. You need to know the detail. Then you need to know whether or not what they say they will do is actually going to achieve the aims you have for your website.

You should also negotiate some terms that state if they do not achieve what they say then you can claw back some of their charges. Really you just need to approach this like any other contract negotiation.

Of course the only way to be sure is to understand SEO yourself.

I would also want to speak to their previous clients and find out exactly what effect their efforts had on the SERPs.

Or, find an expert - some one like me - who you know has the knowledge and skills to do the work for you or negotiate the contract on your behalf. Although I cannot offer to help I'm afraid. I am not available for any more work until sometime in June.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the help man

Thanks very much for the help man, I really appreciate it. By the way, if your an SEO, then do let me know about your website so that I can learn some basics.

Thanks and take are

I don't have information about SEO on my site apart from the services we offer. I've made quite a few posts on here though and written the odd article which you may come across.

Good luck with it.

banners
Back