The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Sitelinks - how do you optimise for keywords

temi

affiliate
I think getting site link for certain keywords could be a fantastic boost to your traffic. One of my sites got the keywords for a certain keyword and sales have gone up even thought the keywords is just the name of the site.

Now I want to position the site to get site links for a more desirable keyword, how can I achieve this? What factors do you think G uses to award site links for a particular keyword to a site?

Thanks

As far as I know the top of the niche (keyphrase) pyramid is rewarded by this gift of Google. The site must be the number one for the certain expression for a longtime (allinachor is the minimum), and having links from the competitors won't harm the progress I suppose:)

You seem to be speaking in parable Zoli, top of the niche keyphrase, what does that mean?
As far as I know the top of the niche (keyphrase) pyramid is rewarded by this gift of Google. The site must be the number one for the certain expression for a longtime (allinachor is the minimum), and having links from the competitors won't harm the progress I suppose:)

I'm sorry the weekend was crowd with parties (one of my best friends has just moved to London), and need to recover myself.

So if you decide to have sitelinks for the keyphrase seo for instance concerning UK searches you will go to google.co.uk and you may easily find out the number of competitors by searching for the expression. Those pages are the niche. More of those websites linking to your, the higher your site will rise in the pyramid. I belive that this is the method to become authority for a given keyphrase.

banners
Back