The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Sitemap errors leading to delisting?

T

trigger

Hi

I looked in my Google webmaster account the other day and saw half a dozen of my sites with sitemap errors. They are all hosted by the same hosting company. The error I get is:

Network unreachable: DNS issue
We encountered an error while trying to access your Sitemap. Please ensure your Sitemap follows our guidelines and can be accessed at the location you provided and then resubmit.

I asked my hosting company to look into it and they say the DNS is fine their end. The next day my main site ( Canvas Wall Art, Poster Art, Canvas Prints, Canvas Pictures, Photos on Canvas, Acrylic Art ) is now virtually de-listed on Google! I have resubmitted the sitemap but with the same error showing. It now says none of my urls in the sitemap are listed. I always use xml-sitemaps.com to build them and have never had any trouble before.

Any ideas as to what is going on?

A few days ago I rebuilt Fotoviva using css instead of tables but all the urls are exactly the same. Anyway that would not explain the other sites.

Somebody please help!!!

Thanks but I don't think I have received a spam penalty. Google just says there is a DNS error when trying to access my sitemap. However, sitemap or no sitemap, why have I been delisted?

So has anyone else got this problem? Seems there are quite a few posts about it on the Google forums so something must be amiss their end :(

banners
Back