The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Social Monkee???

jmk909er

affiliate
Does anyone have experience with this site? It looks like it generates a bunch of backlinks to your site. Does Google frown on this kinda of thing? I don't want to do anything that would limit my ranking.

Yes, Google and Bing frown on these sorts of "artificial linking schemes". At best, any links will be discounted. At worst, you may be penalized.

Best advice is just stay away from this sort of thing. If it sounds shady, too easy, or too good to be true, it will do you no good.

jmk909er, If you are looking for links, look to your own site. Move your blog to a subdomain and start writing articles. Use the blog to build internal links to your site pages. DO NOT link to your homepage, because it is already in the navigation and will be seen as "unnatural" or at least could be.

Do not go crazy, but one or two internal links per post is ok and you will be suprised how fast your site starts ranking for long tails, and then climbs for more major keywords. Also link to prior post within the blog also.

You can get a lot of traffic with this alone, but do not stop there. Get a facebook page and share with your friends on your personal facebook.

Once you start getting longtails, others should start linking to your site naturally. The engine for any site is the blog these days. Write quality content, internal link where it makes sense and you will start seeing results.

just 10 or so blog post with random anchors each time naturally from within the content will do wonders.

Now, you do not need to risk dangerous links.

I can show you hundreds of sites with simple and common sense internal linking that ranks well.

Content may be king, but your king needs a throne of links, and you want your throne in your palace.

Also, you may want to make that book review in the side bar a post, link to it from within content and it will start to rank, plus it is considered dupe content on each page, and it is pretty long, so it may be looked at as a boiler plate content site wide.

If you learn to do it right, you do not have to hunt links, because they are looking for you.

The only reason I am doing this is because you are actively looking to do it right from the post I have read that you posted here on the forum. You can send me a PM and I will send you some examples of how to do it right. I just can not post links to my sites here on the forum for several reasons.
1. it is against the terms of service here.
2. I don't want anyone to accuse me of promoting my sites for gain here.

Thank you jcorkern, I like it, some very good ideas that I will incorporate.

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

Hey jcorkern, I sent you a PM twice but it is not showing as sent!

The only reason I am doing this is because you are actively looking to do it right from the post I have read that you posted here on the forum. You can send me a PM and I will send you some examples of how to do it right.

Yes please send PM me anything more that will help me out. This is my first website and the learning curve is a steep one. I appreciate you checking it out.

I sleep late, sorry, but you have answers and and some examples. If you need anything ask here or send me a PM and I will continue to help.

I did get both, just fyi.

These backlinks not gonna work anymore with the panda updates. I am involved with High pr sites network. If you own few domains you can benefit for free. This network is giving me good results. Here is the link to it {link removed}. I hope you will find it worthy. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
These backlinks not gonna work anymore with the panda updates. I am involved with High pr sites network. If you own few domains you can benefit for free. This network is giving me good results. Here is the link to it {link removed}. I hope you will find it worthy. Thanks

You mention the Panda updates but I'm not certain you understand what they targeted. That site you mentioned isn't going to help anyone either.

Google this: "artificial link schemes" - and see what both Google and Bing have to say about them.

They can not target unique content with information. This site I just shared are strict like ezine articles. They provide their own online spinner and then approve the articles. Three rejection means your article gone forever and you can not submit that. I do not know if I can post my directory link here or not so that you can check for your self the quality of articles. If you allow me I can post it.
Thanks for your questions. I am learning more.

You mention the Panda updates but I'm not certain you understand what they targeted. That site you mentioned isn't going to help anyone either.

Google this: "artificial link schemes" - and see what both Google and Bing have to say about them.

I do not know if I can post my directory link here or not so that you can check for your self the quality of articles. If you allow me I can post it.

Nope sorry can't post links to your own site or sites you are an affiliate for or have a financial interest in.

index450, Please keep spinning and putting out trash. You keep making me more and more money!

Panda was originally called the Farmer update. They hit content farms (ezinearticles). Sites with content that were not themed, spun or poorly written and poorly structured.

Each of these "High PR networks" have footprints. Ever heard of stop words? Remove them from an article and all you have are synonyms left, and they are easy to identify also, don't believe it? When you do searches, Google give you results with them all the time.

Just FYI, ezinearticles is still not out of panda and have no clue why they are not out yet. Guess it is the blind leading the blind leading the blind.

Traffic stats from alexa shows that ezinearticles is still getting slapped around by the panda. Ezinearticles.com Site Info

They can not target unique content with information. This site I just shared are strict like ezine articles. They provide their own online spinner and then approve the articles.

Spinning articles does not produce "unique content", merely the illusion of unique content and modern search engine algorithms can tell the difference.

I do not know if I can post my directory link here or not so that you can check for your self the quality of articles. If you allow me I can post it.

No, that would violate our forum rules.

Anything that is too easy or can be abused will eventually backfire. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday Google will alter their algorithm to penalize it. So unless someone really likes being tossed about in the search engines, it's best to build your ebusiness on solid ground. Hard work, high-quality content and pleasing human visitors is the best, most lasting strategy that will never go out of style.

Ok friends I give up and I am afraid of panda. I will be a good boy from today and
will never spin any article and nod my head as yes to google because there is no point
playing with google because they will find it one day.
Waiting for the traffic go down to all my blogs and I will try to start it all over.
Thanks for the Help.

Look man, Google is not playing, and I test a lot of sites. I have a 6 figure testing budget (yes, just for testing). I test a lot of stuff ( and other people here do a lot of testing also), and we want people here to build a solid business on a solid foundation. It is heart breaking to work for 2 months, or maybe even two years, get some good money coming in for google to take it all away instantly.

I am rough on people sometimes, but it is just to teach them that they will get caught. If you seen a friend running wildly toward a cliff, would you scream at them to stop if necessary to save them? There are a lot of good people here on 5 star with years of experience and the pain that goes with it that are here to help, asking nothing in return. We just want to see you do well.

You are better off writing "original" content and keep in within your site with a good internal link structure than to get trash links. I have never had a site hit that had internal links as long as they made sense. When you start playing with inbounds that you build yourself, you are playing a risky game.

In the time you write one good article and destroy it with spinning, you could have written two more articles that could have been used on your site and correctly linked internally with a much better and safer results.

I have not found any low or mid level keywords that i could not take no the no 1, 2 or 3 position with as few as 25 to 30 good internal links ( most with under 15 ). You can then stop promoting trash, make lots of money and help people instead of scamming them. I know you probably still do not agree, but take the advice, try it and you will see that it does work, just make sure you do not use the same anchor twice and you will get some good rankings and start making money. I would however get your own WP blog and set it up for real people instead of the in your face hard sell, because most have wised up to that.

We will help you build a long term and sustainable site that will create a residual income if you let us. But if you are fighting us, there is nothing anyone can do to help you. It is obvious you have been sold a bill of goods. Let us show you the way, the spammers will always take you back if we are wrong!

Hope this helps.

MI
Back