The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Tapfiliate MLM Functionality?! Is it good?

DocupletionForms

Top Affiliate Program
Affiliate Manager
YouTube Video Transcript to Blog w/ SEO/SMM.
I use Tapfiliate for our Affiliate Program and am interested in implementing their MLM Functionality. I found this article about how they function. I wanted to know if anybody has ever used it before and what their experience was. Tapfiliate's MLM feature | Tapfiliate Help Center

I am thinking about recruiting an Affiliate Manager, but am not sure how that works either. Has anybody done this and made the Affiliate Manager a super MLM Affiliate with override over everything that you put together? I want to use exponential multipliers here if possible and I really am finding the best information on the internet on Affiliate Fix.

Regards,

• Yes and no.
  • Personal experience:
    Working with affiliates that get an override on their 2nd level referred affiliates' NET CPA EARNINGS
    this varied between a base of 10% at one company and 5% at the other.
  • Executive in charge of the Affiliate Division/Entity: should be salary + a substantial profit sharing quarterly bonus with a vested pension, promotional budget, paid travel to affiliate conferences + expenses to find key affiliates etc ...
  • Straight commission with stock options might be possible if you can prove current profitability with your business currently.

• Yes and no.
  • Personal experience:
    Working with affiliates that get an override on their 2nd level referred affiliates' NET CPA EARNINGS
    this varied between a base of 10% at one company and 5% at the other.
  • Executive in charge of the Affiliate Division/Entity: should be salary + a substantial profit sharing quarterly bonus with a vested pension, promotional budget, paid travel to affiliate conferences + expenses to find key affiliates etc ...
  • Straight commission with stock options might be possible if you can prove current profitability with your business currently.
Thank you for your response. I need to build this thing from the beginning right now. I pretty much a one man show with independent contractors I pay on a regular basis and want to find a way into pulling clients in via affiliates.

banners
Back