The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

The affiliate network makes it difficult for me

Ptolemy

affiliate
I found a high ticket affiliate network but they make it extremely hard for me.

These are their rules:

Affiliates are only permitted to promote on websites that have been approved by our compliance team. Please note that promoting through search engines, social media networks, ad-networks, marketing emails, cold calling or other similar channels is not allowed.

So I can't do e-mail marketing, or basically every option is closed. So what's left? Do I need to knock on doors?
So they are talking about approved website. Then I need to get ranked in the search engines. So is it then "promoting through search engines"?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
So they are talking about approved website. Then I need to get ranked in the search engines. So is it then "promoting through search engines"?
It's probably not that if it a recognized brand name with brand safety concerns. On the other hand, if they are a *who's that?* you may be right.

Most all high end brands do this. They typically want exceptionally well developed niche specific content sites representing them and your content site is what they want to represent them.

This is what I do and all of the high end brands I promote are promoted exclusively on my sites. I promote my sites to my DOI's, paid Google and FB traffic.

Having access to promote lux brands is a privilege, so if you have your foot in the door with any of them I highly recommend making every effort to do as they ask and to invest heavily in research, development, and marketing efforts. Absolutely NO BLACKHAT!

The bigger the price the higher the risk!

If you're interested in top network, this very common with them. They don't do compromise on quality!
Anyways, can you mention what verticals are you interested in working with, we are also affiliate network with top adv from the industry. We might be able to get right offer for you that we both can make some great money on:D! let me know

Well in general the offers that are hard to get accepted in general are very good offers
What niche are you in ?
If you are in mmo niche you dont need to depend on this as plenty of high ticket offers in this niche

banners
Back