The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Tricky SEO task - Have done it!

temi

affiliate
I have been doing SEO for a site for the past one year. I got all the keywords to page 1 position 1 except for a single one, one of the competition has been holding out for for the past 5 months, I just check the keywords today and my client is now number 1 for that, I am very pleased with myself.

Now there is a little matter of pride about this guy I cannot knock off page 1 position one for the keyword "temi" I have not use for this keywords but I just think I should be rated number one for it because the site that hold it seem to be a dormant site.

What keyword or keywords did you find hard to crack?

The hardest keyword I found to crack was "loans" and "Hosting"

Took me the best part of two years but cracked them eventually.

KP

Yes,
I can imagine those two keywords being a pig. You will need considerable fund to crack those two.
The keywords I have just cracked is not were near as tough as those two.

The hardest keyword I found to crack was "loans" and "Hosting"

And here is me thinking that I've done well for cracking keyword phrase: "Link Building Resources"

But you have to remember, I am new at this game and this was my first challenge.

I have made it to Number 1 at 99.9% of all Search Data Centre's for the said PHRASE.

clangallacher,
Once you can crack any keywords/pharase, even one that is not that competitive, you have done it. Its just a matter of replicating the formular you use to achive the number one you achived for any keywords you want to get.
The only thing is, you need almost next to nothing money wise to crack "Link Building Resources" but you need a few thousands to do the same for 'loans'

And here is me thinking that I've done well for cracking keyword phrase: "Link Building Resources"

But you have to remember, I am new at this game and this was my first challenge.

I have made it to Number 1 at 99.9% of all Search Data Centre's for the said PHRASE.

The hardest I worked on were 'sex toys' & 'lingerie'. Also we worked with norwich union and they have THOUSANDS of keywords across hundreds of sites, but that was great fun :)

Beside the keyphrase 'seo', the current 'shopping cart' is the most difficoult for me, though i know it is only the question of time. Still waters run deep!:blush:

Well done temi great job, the one i cracked that im most proud of is my first real site, and the keywords "spurs forum" & "tottenham forum" both not major competition with i think something like 500,000 results, following that the site has also hit 5th position for the Keyword "spurs" which has over 20 million results. However im not expecting to get any higher as its the officail spurs sites that are above me lol

No, i do not want to erase you post but I can remove the term I suggested you trademark, would that be okay?

Temi,

Thanks for removing the term. as for the "trademark thing" do not know much about it, will have to do some reseach.

Thanks once again.

banners
Back