The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

UK Link Bid Script Powered Sites Submit Free

vicdigi

affiliate
If you have a UK based Link Bid Script Powered Site Submit then now for free
at UK Bidding Directories.

Submit your site to the tune of £3.00 and when you get to the payment page exit it.

I will then check submissions and approve.

For those who would like to bid up at a later date it is entirely you may return at a later time to do just that.

Temi, accepted LBS Script site in ukbiddingdirectories.co.uk.

Unfortunately, cannot do the rest. :-(

Please feel free to submit LBS bidding directories - UK Based.

what interesting free offer Vic, what is wrong with the rest, they are not UK sites or you just don't like them?

Temi, accepted LBS Script site in ukbiddingdirectories.co.uk.

Unfortunately, cannot do the rest. :-(

Please feel free to submit LBS bidding directories - UK Based.

Only UK well it's understandable this is a UK forums all respect is due!!

Sorry Brian, nothing to do with being a a UK Forum, it's just that the site is called UK Bidding Directories and is exactly aimed at UK Bidding Directories.

With the launch of our other sites - UK Bidding Directory you can submit from wherever the site is based (written in English) and that goes the same with Bidding Directory (look out for the offers coming soon).

what interesting free offer Vic, what is wrong with the rest, they are not UK sites or you just don't like them?

Temi, nothing wrong with the sites at all. There all brilliant. It's just that the wrong type of sites were submitted to UK Bidding Directories!

Apologies if I upset anyone.

Ahhh, I see. Emphasis on BIDDING. and the word Directory.I get it now, thanks. I will submit the correct kind of sites later.
Thanks for the explanation.... looks like I and the other webmasters did not get it first time :(

banners
Back