The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Using YouTube to promote your site

temi

affiliate
I just read something about using YouTube to promote your site, has anyone had experience using YouTube for SEO ?

It is something that I have never considered, but I do hope to add some video tutorials to my site soon, once I suss out how to use the video editing software!

I am getting ready to roll out a social network site. I plan on using youtube to promote it. I have not however sorted out a viral concept. I think it will work great if I can come up with something whacky enough.

@Ultimate-Handyman If you are refering to web related screen capture stuff, I use the following microsoft.com / windows/ windowsmedia /forpros/encoder/default.mspx
it works great and it's free.

We had the crazy idea to pump out a photoshop dvd. I seriously ran out of time and patience on that one lol...

Most files come out huge... here is an example. This was 20+ megs. I cranked it down into a flash file which was ultimately tiny enough to stick on the web.

This file seems to be broken as it doesnt finish but you can see the results.
jnlew.com/media /L1Marqueetool -1.swf just remove the spaces. I am still a noob ;)

hope that helps
Nigel

Hm
Ive never realy gave that a thought.
Do you think it will get more hits?
I will like to see what your outcome is Nigel.

I just read something about using YouTube to promote your site, has anyone had experience using YouTube for SEO ?

I dont think it would be a SEO matter, but ive seen advertising done though youtube and it's very effective for the right product

banners
Back