The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help What is the best traffic type for Sweeps offers?

Hello Everyone,

I am just curious to know about what type of native platform traffic would work for Sweeps offers?
I mean they offer various of traffic formats, like display, push etc. Some of them provide a blog or site where they do mentioned what format works the best but, mostly i saw they don't really work as they mentioned! so i would like to know from the experts here what they have to share.

Note: Sweeps for any geo, i would to hear what formats works best for which country!
Thanks

That is a low value offer that creates email spam.
I tested it as a 'mark' just for my own knowledge.
That was the result.
**Even after unsubscribe the spam continues --new name same game

Even after unsubscribe the spam continues --new name same game

Yeah, those spam lists send for hundreds of offers. More than half the "unsubscribe" links forward to a phishing site identified by several of my spam and browser defense apps. I got blasted with them yesterday. About 40 of them made it to my inbox and thought one or more of the prevention apps failed, then I looked in the trap logs and saw there were over 1400 trapped before they could make to my mail apps.

Email spam is really ramped up since AI hit the industry.

Yeah, those spam lists send for hundreds of offers. More than half the "unsubscribe" links forward to a phishing site identified by several of my spam and browser defense apps. I got blasted with them yesterday. About 40 of them made it to my inbox and thought one or more of the prevention apps failed, then I looked in the trap logs and saw there were over 1400 trapped before they could make to my mail apps.

Email spam is really ramped up since AI hit the industry.
I don't think that these contests have anything to do with AI. But then I don't really know this because they come in 'marked
' as spam I hit the button and they go goodbye.

They only AI spam I see is every business trying to say we're starting to apply AI to our platform and you're going to make a bunch of money with us --I get tons of that.

I think AI is going to turn out to be more important than the internet in 20 years. People were saying the same thing about computers and the internet in 1990. There's good and there's bad like anything.

Last edited:
Spam is filtered by many attributes apart from titles and senders ... That would make no inboxing delivery difference at all. Spam is Spam.

If we were to consider the human factors of affinity for the message or subject --AI would possibly make a difference in the message's subject and title perhaps.
prompt :D :
1719577510368.png
1719577427074.png

MI
Back