The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best way to make money with digital marketing today?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

1. What GEO market?
  2. What price point?
  3. What customer segment?
People give away e-books and (documented studies) to get in return mailing list (newsletter) opt-ins.

SOI, DOI, CPL are conversions that are free. CPI is a small cost conversion.
Learn these acronyms first --then this statement will make more sense to you.

The best way to make money with digital marketing today is by offering specialized services such as SEO, SMM, and content creation. As a freelance digital marketer you can leverage these skills to help businesses grow their online presence and revenue, charging competitive rates for your expertise.

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. Affiliate Marketing: Promote other companies' products and earn a commission if people actually end up buying thanks to your marketing. It’s based on revenue sharing.
  2. Start a Blog: With good SEO and digital marketing practices, you can earn through Google AdSense or by promoting products.
  3. Social Media Marketing: Start a social media consultancy, where you manage accounts for businesses and improve their online presence.
  4. Email Marketing: Send direct emails to clients interested in your business. This can be used to sell products, share a blog, or run a social media contest.
  5. Content Marketing: Create valuable content to attract, engage, and convert customers. This can be through blog posts, videos, podcasts, infographics, etc.
  6. Create and Sell Online Courses: If you're an expert in digital marketing, you could create and sell courses online.
  7. SEO Consulting: Many businesses are willing to pay for someone to help them rank higher on Google.
  8. Mobile Marketing: With the rise of smartphones, mobile marketing provides a lot of opportunities. You can create mobile apps, or run ads on mobile platforms.
  9. YouTube Marketing: Create a YouTube channel, grow your subscribers and start earning from the ads YouTube places on your videos.
  10. Influencer Marketing: If you have a substantial online following, companies may pay you to promote their products in your posts.
  11. Create a Digital Product or Course: If you're an expert in a particular field, consider creating a digital product or course to sell online.
  12. E-commerce: Start an online store and use digital marketing strategies to promote it.
Remember, while these methods can be profitable, they require a significant amount of time and effort to set up and maintain. It's also important to stay updated with the latest digital marketing trends to stay competitive.

One of the best ways to make money with digital marketing these days is to specialize and go deep. Whether it's mastering Facebook ads, SEO wizardry, or content marketing that resonates, focusing on one area and becoming really good at it can pay off big time.

The title of the thread encouraged me; I thought I would see hidden secrets on how to make money from digital marketing. However, I didn't even understand the author's question, to be honest.

I thought I would see hidden secrets on how to make money from digital marketing.

You must be new to this. THERE ARE NO HIDDEN SECRETS!

This is a business that requires researching, studying, investing, and taking action!

There is no magic in this business and anyone that thinks there is magic, or hidden secrets, is just fooling themselves.

You must be new to this. THERE ARE NO HIDDEN SECRETS!

This is a business that requires researching, studying, investing, and taking action!

There is no magic in this business and anyone that thinks there is magic, or hidden secrets, is just fooling themselves.
I'm not completely new to this, but my experience isn't extensive, and I have a bit of burnout. I've been involved in digital marketing for some time, but my skills still need improvement

in 10 easy steps -->
  1. find a common problem
  2. find the legitimate solution
  3. make it quicker and or cheaper than competitors
  4. understand the customer process and the market with fine detail
  5. build or use a platform to promote the solution
  6. then share all day long
  7. eventually you get eyes
  8. eyes become clicks
  9. clicks become actions
  10. actions become commission

banners