The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

What the currently best AI blog creator

GDFSilva

affiliate
We're going through an industrial revolution, as anyone here should known!

in such way that a work done by 4, 5 professionals, can be done by one, in the same amount of time, with a good cooperation of AI

Is anyone here have a good opinion of good blog platforms that are good for affiliate links that uses AI... that can compete with Wordpress without have its complexity

I already checked out this options:

simplified
copy
durable

What do you think about them?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Consider using Notion, with all-in-one feature and ai enhancement. I don’t directly use the content generated by its ai. Its biggest advantage is the ability to write based on context when you are working on the same page.

Thank you so much Alan and IamAmi, I'm considering about using Notion, or even a way to use Wordpress without having the need of a developer

• AI is clueless unless you can prompt <instruct> AI in some leading manner that will produce some desirable end result.
  • AI answers mindless questions with useless generic answers.

AI is like a huge library; if you don't know what to look for it's just a pile of books.

All these tools are suitable for blogging. Depending on your goal, what you want to use AI for. I have not used any of them, so compare each program and then choose the best one for you. I recommend paying attention to this platform. It's an AI-powered content creation workspace that lets you manage your entire content planning and creation process in one place.

banners
Back