The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What traffic source for dating

Been to this rodeo too many times.
1721063853205.png

Been to this rodeo too many times.

I keep discovering new ones every week. These members that keep posting "tell me the best......" just don't understand study, research, testing, reporting, sharing, and the entire basis of collaborations.

I was in a meeting with two other content marketers over the weekend and we were comparing the results we each had by utilizing a traffic source we new was there but never put any effort in to. So many regional newspapers have gone, and are going, digital. They have been getting bought up by much bigger firms. These firms have been reaching out to us, and others, for a couple of years and recently we decided to look into it further. Sooooo, about two months ago we decided we would take a shot at the traffic provided by two of the companies we had had discussions with. One represented a downstate NY group of publications and the other represented a group of publications in southern Florida. We all had some very interesting results. Mostly positive.

The point I am making is that there are so many traffic sources and not any of them are "the best". Not ever! However, there are loads of really good traffic sources, but they are only as good as how well they fit with the funnel, it's make-up, it's targets, it's geos, etc., etc., etc.!

I have age-group data by zipcode (postal code) for the US. You can target (sophisticated) network ads by zipcode ... Example: even if the traffic is RON US GEO you can devise logic to direct it to the best converting offers by zip code.

But I won't invest in that to make chump change ;) not worth my time ... It takes a massive investment is crap network traffic before you can trend it.

banners
Back