The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Where to find good webmasters (publishers) from Southeast Asia (SEA)?

nicko0

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I’ve been working in the iGaming industry for quite some time, focusing on affiliate marketing within the SEA region. While I already have a solid base of partners, finding new publishers willing to cooperate has become increasingly challenging due to government regulations and restrictions.

I'm specifically looking to expand in the following regions: Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, and Singapore. Given the current landscape, how are you all approaching the recruitment of new webmasters (publishers) in these markets?

Any tips, strategies, or platforms that you’ve found effective for reaching out to potential affiliates would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your insights.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You're invited to register your business as a resource
Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Affiliates are everywhere you look these days. Hell, there are 137,000 of them registered here. Social platforms of every type are full of affiliates as are forums like this. Prospecting affiliates is a skill and looking for them, finding them, is the easy part. Recruiting them is a another story and another skill. You need to be able to qualify them, then onboard them, and provide them enough support to keep them.

Much of it will relate to the geos as you have pointed to, but also the verticals they currently work with and how that relates to the verticals you represent.

Look at this recent post today by Golden Goose affiliate network.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Affiliates are everywhere you look these days. Hell, there are 137,000 of them registered here. Social platforms of every type are full of affiliates as are forums like this. Prospecting affiliates is a skill and looking for them, finding them, is the easy part. Recruiting them is a another story and another skill. You need to be able to qualify them, then onboard them, and provide them enough support to keep them.

Much of it will relate to the geos as you have pointed to, but also the verticals they currently work with and how that relates to the verticals you represent.

Look at this recent post today by Golden Goose affiliate network.
I think that you didn't get me. I know how to work with them. I asked how to find in SEA region. And if you know this region prohibits to play and to promote Igaming. Coz of this a lot of adverstisers have big problems with new affiliates. Btw we have Curacao license and it doesn't help our affiliates and new players to hid from the government.

banners
Back