The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Which Affiliate Networks Display Product Pricing and Commission?

leeker

affiliate
I'm looking for affiliate networks that openly display the pricing of their products and the commission rates. It would be great to know which platforms offer this transparency so that I can make informed decisions when promoting products.

Also, I’m attaching a screenshot below — does anyone know which affiliate network this belongs to? Thanks in advance for your help!

test.png

Several affiliate networks provide product pricing as well as commission details. Here are some well-known options:

1. Amazon Associates: While it primarily focuses on products sold on Amazon, it allows affiliates to link to product pages that display pricing. Commission rates vary by product category.
  2. CJ Affiliate (formerly Commission Junction): CJ connects affiliates with merchants and often includes product pricing and commission structure for each product or service offered by the merchants.
  3. ShareASale: This network features a variety of merchants who often provide product pricing alongside commission rates. Affiliates can browse through offers that display relevant information.
  4. Rakuten Advertising: This network partners with many well-known brands and often shows potential commission rates, though product pricing may vary based on the merchant.
  5. FlexOffers: This network offers a wide range of products and services, often showing commission rates alongside product pricing from various advertisers.
  6. Impact: Similar to CJ and Rakuten, Impact provides a platform where affiliates can see varying commission structures, though individual product pricing might depend on the advertiser.
  7. eBay Partner Network: Affiliates can promote various products from eBay, where product prices are readily available. Commission structures may vary.
  8. Awin: Awin is a global affiliate network that features various merchants with both pricing and commission information displayed for products they offer.
Always verify with each network directly, as specifics may change and depend on individual merchants within the network.

I'm looking for affiliate networks that openly display the pricing of their products and the commission rates.
try shareasale, CJ affiliate, and Rakuten Marketing, they're very transparent about commissions and product pricing in their dashboards
I’m attaching a screenshot below — does anyone know which affiliate network this belongs to?
As for the screenshot, I’d be happy to take a look if you upload it - have you tried any networks with this level of transparency before?

MI
Back