The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Which one is the best: One way links, reciprocal links or three way link exchange

Lovely

affiliate
Hello all,

I will like to know, which one is the best out of this three ways of link exchange, there is a lot of rumors about One way links, reciprocal links or three way link exchange. Which of these three ways links, work best for your sites and business and which links do you need to get higher search engine rankings and PageRanking.

Thanks,
Lovely

One way links is the simple answer, but not all links are equal. Not all reciprocal links are equal. EG I could link to a deep page in your site that is on topic and relevant to the content of my page. Your link could bne contextual also.

You could link to me contextually from within your site to an inner page of mine. THAT type of reciprocal is very powerful, and don't let others tell you it isn't.

You link one way from your links page to my home page, using anchor text of 'here', and it is little more than worthless (in the grand scheme of things).

Links are not all equal and there are a lot of elements to consider.

One way links is the simple answer, but not all links are equal. Not all reciprocal links are equal. EG I could link to a deep page in your site that is on topic and relevant to the content of my page. Your link could bne contextual also.

You could link to me contextually from within your site to an inner page of mine. THAT type of reciprocal is very powerful, and don't let others tell you it isn't.

You link one way from your links page to my home page, using anchor text of 'here', and it is little more than worthless (in the grand scheme of things).

Old Wise Man :goodjobsign: :thumbsup:

Thanks for your explanation. One way text links are more natural to the eyes of search engines.

banners
Back