The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

alkhimick

I'm on the hunt for the perfect White Pages (WP) generator to boost our Google Ads performance. It needs to tick all the right boxes:

* Lower CPC: I'm looking for WPs that actually reduce our cost-per-click, not just fancy websites that get lost in the search results.
* Multiple Pages: More than 3 pages enhance user engagement and make the WP look more appealing to Google, resulting in lower click costs.
* Longevity: I need WPs that are built to last, maintaining their quality over time.
* Unique Images: High-quality content is essential, and unique visuals are a must.
* Negative Keywords Feature: This is a game changer! It helps prevent Google from banning the WPs.
* Fast Generation & Multi-Language Support: Quick generation times and multilingual support are crucial for scaling our campaigns.

I've found a great service that meets all these criteria for $15 per WP. However, I'm curious if anyone has encountered similar services that offer this level of quality at a more budget-friendly price.

Let me know if you've discovered any cost-effective WP generators that you recommend!

Last edited:
Google Ads? $15 for a professionally made landing page for SEM type ads? Good luck on that ...

Try buying 10 pages $150.00 and let us know how that works out. Compared to the cost of PPC ...

Or are we talking about the page displaying PPC ads for Google? Still, $15 per page is going to buy you junk.

Google Ads? $15 for a professionally made landing page for SEM type ads? Good luck on that ...

Try buying 10 pages $150.00 and let us know how that works out. Compared to the cost of PPC ...

Or are we talking about the page displaying PPC ads for Google? Still, $15 per page is going to buy you junk.

Thank you for your answer. Generating a website on this service takes no more than 30 minutes for all operations.
The current service is really very good for me. I just thought there was something of the same quality but cheaper. Looks like I found a treasure)
example qeickbooks.top - 15$. 10 pages. Good for this coast?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your answer. Generating a website on this service takes no more than 30 minutes for all operations.
The current service is really very good for me. I just thought there was something of the same quality but cheaper. Looks like I found a treasure)
example qeickbooks.top - 15$. 10 pages. Good for this coast?

I removed the link for the following reason:

malwarebytes warning - alkhimick.png

example ...qeickbooks.top/ - 15$. 10 pages. Good for this coast?
tux-40.png
didn't bother me ...

That website is very crappy AI --no SEO value I see. That type website might be acceptable to Google Ads (only SEM) but it's so generalized
Lower CPC: I'm looking for WPs that actually reduce our cost-per-click,
Not going to happen *with this example and most likely with any template that is not 'super-modified' by a human copywriter.

Last edited:
That website is very crappy AI --no SEO value I see. That type website might be acceptable to Google Ads (only SEM) but it's so generalized
This is WP. I mean that this service generates sites of much higher quality and is more trustworthy for systems than analogues. This works for me. But it's still a consumable)

Your idea of quality and my idea of quality are not the same ...
I suppose real organic SEO referral volume will determine if it's good enough ... Post your results ...

this service generates sites of much higher quality

In the end, Google will identify them as a generated site for affiliate purposes and not a true content site. Google spends many millions to identify this and similarly practices to protect users. These types of practices were once a fantastic way to earn, but the BIG "G" has a much bigger budget than any of us and always identifies these sites and deindexes them. It's a lot of work for short successes.

White pages are just another form of landing page and Google does eventually recognize these. They just don't like them and immediately deindex them upon discovery. As for not caring if they are indexed because you may use Google Ads, well they use the same and similar research as they do for AdSense approvals and these sites just won't pass "muster".

I haven't used a WP generator myself, but just a few minutes reading some of the experiences with these bot driven technologies on a few of the blackhat sites tells me they pretty much always get slammed by Google and Facebook as well as some of the others out there. From what I am reading, it's a "hit & miss" prospect, but that's the sort of thing blackhatters seem to like. Those dedicated to balckhat have had the rugs pulled out from under them tremendously over the recent years, but continue to run their games with "weighted dice". That never ends well.

I've been offered mid to upper six figures, and higher, a couple of times a year for my business for the last few years. There are no such offers for anyone running a blackhat business because they have no lasting value and no credibility.

MI
Back