“Adavice”/  “CPA

Why you should be polite to AI

I asked to see the AI cathedral via ChatGPT

AI-cathedral.jpg

AI-cathedral-construction.jpg

I ask:
1724213379075.png

hmm.....

Well the building itself is pretty beautiful, looks like a movie animation still.

This, however.....yikes!

1724236141265.png

Achieving AGI is more moving from an AI Gutenberg's printing press event in human history to an Internet.

1724409202838.png

Humans are more likely to wipe out the human race with the help of AI/AGI and not the other way around. AI is just a revolutionary tool and not a possible extinction event.

AI makes nice Python programs to produce charts :D.

WTI-price-regressions.png

When public facing AI can access up to the minute data, AI may know the odds of prediction as well as I think I may, or maybe be better at it with less effort than I. So, the biggest *danger* of AI/AGI is your access.
1724411687154.png

1724411900522.png

I have gone heavy on oil right now ...
now in real(ish) time
1724412118996.png

AI makes nice Python programs to produce charts :D.
I would be lost without this :)

A little off topic but have you tried connecting ChatGPT with Perplixty using a github repository call agent-zero. I have it set up on a server and it solves it's own errors, learns from mistakes etc. I asked it to scrape data from a sports site analyse data and predict the outcome of future events. (premiereship football) The season just started. It takes a bit of prompting but i think it's pretty exciting. I'll let you know if it works at the end of the season :rofl

connecting ChatGPT with Perplixty
I use Anthropic's Claude Sonnet 3.5 (paid access) for most of my more complex Python charting now. I have been working with code for many years and can spot *most* code errors with a logical approach.

ChatGPT 4o is pretty good (paid access).

I made this chart starting with free Perplexity, approximating the first chart, then correcting the errors with Clyde, then adding the x,y crosshair yellow tool tip is the actual and white is at the crosshair where the mouse pointer stops.

1724425294072.png

Interesting added features. Alpha crosshatch in the plot was added by Perplexity also a price line instead of points as in the first chart. points an a line for the price would be best IMO.

Took Clyde 6 tries to get this right tho --I was the monkey punching in the terminal error messages.
Work Working GIF

Tbf @Graybeard
you are the main reason i starting using ai
what very against it at first
same goes for relying on seo as a traffic source
one algorithm update destroyed my business model
dont wanna kiss ass too much tho!!!!

banners
Back