The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Wierd google rank muckup

neilrbowen

affiliate
Hi All,

I have started building a dating website on a domain i purchased (Free Dating - Date Free) however i have an issue.

It did rank really well in google.com, result 2 for "free dating", "adult dating" and many other good ones. However i moved it to servers in the UK and it only ranked in google.com and no ranks at all in any other system.

I used google webmaster tools to change it to being "UK targeting" and now it ranks not really in any googles at all.

Anyone able to work out what im doing wrong :( ? (first guess quite a lot, theres no seo on the website at all).

You should try to review your onsite seo first, target the keywords you want to rank well. Then there's a lot of off page factors that can influence that. Try to promote your website and target your keywords in uk based websites. That should help a little.

Give it a few few weeks and see if you get the keywords back, if not you may want to have a look at the IP address you are hosting on, is it blacklisted but G?

Hi All,

I have started building a dating website on a domain i purchased (Free Dating - Date Free) however i have an issue.

It did rank really well in google.com, result 2 for "free dating", "adult dating" and many other good ones. However i moved it to servers in the UK and it only ranked in google.com and no ranks at all in any other system.

I used google webmaster tools to change it to being "UK targeting" and now it ranks not really in any googles at all.

Anyone able to work out what im doing wrong :( ? (first guess quite a lot, theres no seo on the website at all).

MI
Back