The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Wish List

web321co

Top Affiliate Program
Affiliate Manager
WordPress Suport Products from Web321
Is there a wish list of apps / plugins that affiliates and/or publishers need? I didn't see that in my searching and I'm just wondering if I'm missing it or not.

Everyone imagines features and benefits we'd love to have in existing apps and new apps.

Most of us with developers get feasibility advice from them.

Nobody is always 100% satisfied with any existing app or program.

Are you planning to build some?

Everyone imagines features and benefits we'd love to have in existing apps and new apps.

Most of us with developers get feasibility advice from them.

Nobody is always 100% satisfied with any existing app or program.

Are you planning to build some?

Building some? That was the broad idea.
I make WordPress plugins. I have coded ways to present data feeds like those from CJ and ShareASale. I'm just getting back into affiliate marketing after a long hiatus. I wanted to know if people have things they wish they had a solution for. If it's something I can build, maybe I make plugins to satisfy these needs, esp. if I can commercialize it.

Apps and plugins are different animals.

In the early days of this industry many of us had custom built trackers before they had developed commercially. Before that I was a Client/Server developer in the banking industry. Most of the application, platform, and add-on development now is being done with big money backing and large teams of very advanced stack developers.

Apps and plugins are different animals.

In the early days of this industry many of us had custom built trackers before they had developed commercially. Before that I was a Client/Server developer in the banking industry. Most of the application, platform, and add-on development now is being done with big money backing and large teams of very advanced stack developers.
I don't think I'm game to build some big application (I have couple of those on the go for non-affiliate projects). The plugins I'm rolling out nowadays scratch an itch. For example I wrote a plugin that rides along with Yoast SEO's sitemap builder to remove links from the sitemap to better work with Google's crawl budget.

The plugins I'm rolling out nowadays scratch an itch.

We used to call those "ride-alongs" when I was a developer. I haven't stayed current in dev or with my credentials. We used to have loads of them being developed by 3rd parties to amend or attach to our end products presumably for added value and special features. Any that brought value were usually built in on future versions and usually without crediting or remunerating original developers.

banners
Back