The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Wordpress Vs. Website (along w/ adsense)

bigcat1967

Just wondering if you guys use adsense on WP. Also, I need to write a lot of info which will make it into a "mega blog" - and I would like to make a few bucks using adsense. Which would be better - a mega site or a blog with the same number of pages...if I want to make $$$ on adsense?

Also - I feel like WP is faster to put out pages than a regular website. Am I right about this?

Just wondering if you guys use adsense on WP.

I do.

Also, I need to write a lot of info which will make it into a "mega blog" - and I would like to make a few bucks using adsense. Which would be better - a mega site or a blog with the same number of pages...if I want to make $$$ on adsense?

That's hard to say. If you can acquire a lot of regular readers of your blog, you can make generate some revenue from AdSense and other advertising. Nothing wrong with a mega blog. I follow some which are updated three or foru times a day or more and they have a sizeable number of subscribers.

Also - I feel like WP is faster to put out pages than a regular website. Am I right about this?

Not sure whaat you mean here exactly but (1) it is probably easier to create additional pages with WordPress and (2) blog posts in general seem to be very rapidly indexed, especially by Google. With an established blog, new posts can be indexed in a matter of hours if not minutes.

I do.

That's hard to say. If you can acquire a lot of regular readers of your blog, you can make generate some revenue from AdSense and other advertising. Nothing wrong with a mega blog. I follow some which are updated three or foru times a day or more and they have a sizeable number of subscribers.

Not sure whaat you mean here exactly but (1) it is probably easier to create additional pages with WordPress and (2) blog posts in general seem to be very rapidly indexed, especially by Google. With an established blog, new posts can be indexed in a matter of hours if not minutes.

I think WP is more SEO friendly and easier to get indexed. Although I am struggling to get proper squeeze pages up, and the navigation is limited. I am still sitting on the fence about my old website if I should put it on WP or not, as I do have loads of Squeeze page offers that are not easy to install on a WP theme.
Any suggestions appreciated.

banners
Back