The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Work is Life: Dystopian A.I. Video

Okay. I didn't know whether to give you a wow, a mind-blowing, a laughing or a something else like emoticon. I settled on a combo puzzled to reflect that.

I do like the Barbie mobile in the opening scene. :D

It's 1984 (the book) meets 1954. Or the other way around, I don't know.

I don't fit into any of those three categories, anymore. You and TJ are definitely the 'big brain' intellectual types. I think I'll just head straight for that funny looking chair, or those pills and bottle of wine. Because, I "get to choose." :rofl So democratic!

Anybody else notice the old game show background behind that guy that was speaking? I think those shapes to left were the Let's Make a Deal doors.

Enough with my critique of the content, the fact that AI created that is extremely impressive! I wonder how long before we're all watching full length movies it creates. I assume screen writers will still have jobs, though. Someone has to write the script.

I'm in awe of how fast AI is progressing.

Last edited:
A backbone of strong and dumb! What an angle!

If you fail, there is no second chance! The hits just keep coming...

Comply GIF by MOODMAN

You and TJ are definitely the 'big brain' intellectual types.
I woke up at 4:00 this morning in a panic because I realized that I had typed industrial instead of intellectual!!

Sorry, guys! I truly meant intellectual, you're both brainiacs. I obviously am not. :rofl

banners
Back