The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

would it work

B

Bagi Zoltán

Hello everybody, i would like to know your standpoint about my new idea.

I relatively often launch new websites and i tend to use subdomains for them. Despite of the hope that the aging delay doesn't affect the subdomains, it seems that the trust transfer from the established domain is very very minimal. Here is my idea. When i want to launch a new site i grab the most suitable domain i have and place the new content into a subfolder. After the new content is indexed properly i would redirect the whole subfolder to a subdomain, which will transfer the trust as well. So, i will make the best of an opportunity, separate website, direct trust transfer.

What do you think, would it work?

I think it should work as usual. Since a 301 permanent redirect shows that the page has changed its address and shifted to that new address, so the all values which that particular address was having transfered to the new address assuming that the new address has the same page.
I have seen this with one of my website. It has worked for me but in that case we just moved some files placed on root to the folder, and applied a 301 redirect.

Its a good idea, if the site is huge, the problem of moving it to a new domain name may cancel our the benefits.

Hello everybody, i would like to know your standpoint about my new idea.

I relatively often launch new websites and i tend to use subdomains for them. Despite of the hope that the aging delay doesn't affect the subdomains, it seems that the trust transfer from the established domain is very very minimal. Here is my idea. When i want to launch a new site i grab the most suitable domain i have and place the new content into a subfolder. After the new content is indexed properly i would redirect the whole subfolder to a subdomain, which will transfer the trust as well. So, i will make the best of an opportunity, separate website, direct trust transfer.

What do you think, would it work?

Hello, I would very much like to know whether you have tried this, and if so, what the result was. I am facing a similar concern and wouuld appreciate it if you would please share your experience. (I joined this forum because of your post. It's a great forum, I hope to spend a good amount of time here.)

banners
Back