The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Would you use Google Checkout to submit to directories?

Would you use Google Checkout to Pay for Directory Submissions?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vicdigi

affiliate
I am interested to hear if you would use Google Checkout to pay for directory submission or would this be a turnoff?

Google checkout is not available for all (not for international users) IMO. So i can't use it :(

DON.

Don, thanks for that. Do you mind me asking what country you are based in?
It's good to know where Google Checkout is acceptable and more.
I've recently set up an account with them but am debating whether to use them or not.

I think Google Checkout as and additional form of payment is great, PayPal remains number one because of the simplicity with which you pay.

Google Checkout and 2C0 i will use only of the directory is very very important, lesser directories that uses Google checkout or 2CO i just abandon the submission... the main reason is the time it takes to complete the payment process.

I think Google Checkout as and additional form of payment is great, PayPal remains number one because of the simplicity with which you pay.

Google Checkout and 2C0 i will use only of the directory is very very important, lesser directories that uses Google checkout or 2CO i just abandon the submission... the main reason is the time it takes to complete the payment process.

Yes, Paypal do rock in terms of usability and speed of making payments. They are our preferential choice but am rather intrigued to see what many think of the big G Checkout!

Use Google check out for directory submission - so that they can ban you later for "buying page rank" etc etc....

No thank you!

I would not go for it,ever! Unless Eric and Sergei tell me that their SE wont kill my site! :good:

I think Don is based in India - take a look at his blog!

I think, I am right!

Don, thanks for that. Do you mind me asking what country you are based in?
It's good to know where Google Checkout is acceptable and more.
I've recently set up an account with them but am debating whether to use them or not.

MI
Back