The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

www.budgetdir.com diamond in a rock?

temi

affiliate
I have been promoting some of my sites over the weekend. I have been using a mixture of bid for position and traditional web directory. I have come across lots of crappy directories and a few good once.

Out of the good one I come across Budget Dir is the BEST. Its a bid for position directory. Here are a few reasons why I think its the best of the directories I come across recently:

* Not over priced (bid start from $3)
* Sub pages have PR good PR
* Its category based rather than Alphabetic
* Instant activation

I recommend this directory, its value for money.

Nice find. How much do you think this directory is worth if the owner decides to sell?

- MENJ

Ummm,
I don't know, you have to ask him. A directory is worth what someone wants to pay for it. I bough a PR4 directory today for $150, I think its a bargain but the owner thinks its worth $150.

I know a directory that was sold for several thousands, I would have paid maximum of $1,000 so it depends....

BTW, has you directory sale completed?

Ummm,
I don't know, you have to ask him. A directory is worth what someone wants to pay for it. I bough a PR4 directory today for $150, I think its a bargain but the owner thinks its worth $150.

Oh wow, that is a real steal! Do you know anyone else willing to part with their PR4 directories for $150? :D

BTW, has you directory sale completed?

Yes, it is completed, pending Escrow review and approval. Once Escrow confirms, the money will be wired into my bank account :)

- MENJ

The template it is called "Nerve" and is a free release from PHPlb.
Nice find by the way thou I've seen much better directories based on phplb

MI
Back